Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Separation Anxiety

...mine, not hers - to be specific.  I went back to work at 8 weeks...and from day 1, I had the nugget in tow.  It has been wonderful...and hard as shit.  I love my little girl, but doing a job and taking care of her at the same time has left me feeling like I'm constantly falling short at both.  From what I hear, that won't go away anytime soon.  At this point, C is a real human who wants interaction and attention...and I want her to have it.
It would be selfish for me to keep her here, just to get to see her smiles and hear her babbles when I had the time for it...
Luckily she will be watched by someone I trust a lot...but it's still hard.  Like - burst into tears when I talk about it hard.  So here are some pictures and a video of our little office baby....
Very important business meeting

Regularly brings Gpa to his knees

Joining Gpa for volunteer award

No comments:

Post a Comment