Monday, April 11, 2011

Auntie G's Wise Words


Ok, so my super bestie also happens to be super mom. Sometimes I feel like I have some super mom in me, just by association (but that will be sorely disproven quickly I'm sure). Auntie G gives me lots of advice...sometimes totally random or in line with her 3-little-boys-having goings on of the day. One day last week, advice of the day was... KISS THE TEACHER'S ASS, EVEN IF YOU HATE THEM

Buy them gifts, make them food, give them stuff...not compliments, they couldn't give a f___ about compliments! Find out if they have a cat and buy their cat stuff. It will make your life so much easier, and never stop, because you never know if the next kid will get them. Hunt the dollar bin and find that cat toy!

It's true though...people with animals love when you give their animals presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment