Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Concurrent Gestators

Here are some women in the news who are gestating at the same time as I am...since they are in the news (and by news I mean Celebrity News), they won't wear 11 year old maternity hand me downs like I do, barf in Safeway bags on the way to work like I do, and they are more than likely to go on talk shows and talk about how beautiful pregnancy is (and forget to mention that is when you DON'T need to drag your ass to your desk job daily or CAN pay to wax everything south of your PROceding hairline or have a trainer AND attend 8 yoga classes a week).
Alicia Silverstone of Clueless fame - she's all vegan-y and yoga-y and ratty clothes that probably cost $8million because they are made of renewable hemp and benefit breastfeeding programs for monkeys in the rain forest.

Alyssa Milano from Who's The Boss (and about 30% of 80's boys wet dreams)- I haven't heard much out of her, and I'll give her a break because it's not her fault she's pretty AND the republicans are going to attack her for being unmarried.

Selma Blair from...stuff. I liked her in Sweetest Thing. She has always been really skinny and will probably stay that way through her pregnancy, and then be even skinner 6 weeks after birth...but her babby-daddy is a designer so I wince thinking of having a boyfriend who eyeballs my horrible fashion choices as I grow further from the look of the models he dresses.

Natalie Portman. I couldn't have been more pissed when I found out she was pregnant if she had become pregnant BY stealing my baby. I just knew she would make pregnancy look like meditating, tea-drinking heaven - in a rockin' bod. She has stayed pretty mute thus far though - for her own good, she should keep that up:)

Pink. I love her. And my hair and outfits turn out better than hers...so it's kind of kick ass from two different angels.

But really...at this point I feel big and uncomfortable, they look varying degrees of big and uncomfortable and I can't really hate on any of them. Unless they give birth to boys who try to date my little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment