Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Expensive Keys...with a FREE House!



How about a new house? DONE! We got the keys to our new house last night. How exciting...and terrifying, and stressful, and sleep stealing! I could fill this screen with things Mr. P and I would love to do ASA&*%%$P. All of which take time and money...something we had last week, and suddenly don't have this week. Nor do we expect to have much extra anytime in the near future (read: DECADES).
Also, I just can't help that much...I'm not allowed to inhale most things that aren't pure Bay Area air. I can lift and carry some things, but then the resulting pain causes crying and turrets like anger fits. Even just delegating and managing makes me tired. Somehow I missed that "superwoman" period of pregnancy. People keep telling me to enjoy letting other people do it, but I WANT to do it. Never freakin' happy!


So I'm very excited...and ready to make a baby room:)

No comments:

Post a Comment