Monday, March 28, 2011

No, no...We Don't Kick Daddy (until now)

After a few weeks of me forcing my tired husband to lay awkwardly in bed with his had on my stomach (but not invited to touch ANYTHING ELSE!), Mr. P finally felt a kick. Since I've been digging this sensation - without a doubt - for a couple of weeks, and for what I think is a little longer...I forgot the reaction to the first undeniable movement of your kid. It's amazing and in true Mr. P fashion, he didn't say much - but his face said it all. He lit up and made his way down to have a little chat with baby...one that I couldn't even hear.
Since then, he's much more willing to lay awkwardly...but she is still a little timid when anyone else is hoping for a performance. She's kicking on my left side only, and hiccups are felt down low - so I have a feeling Ms. Charlotte fancies herself a lady of luxury and has fashioned herself a hamock out of mommy's inards.
Wait until you try a margarita and get to feel the sun, little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment